Do You Need a Toxin Binder

/ / Uncategorised

toxin binder
If your horses are on pasture/feed, weeds or clovers affected by mycotoxins from moulds they maybe suffering and exhibiting all sorts of symptoms which can include:

  • Itch
  • Sores
  • Scabby white noses
  • Nasty behaviour
  • Spooky behaviour
  • Spaced out
  • Dull coarse coat
  • Failure to thrive
  • Wasted topline showing ribs but big grass belly
  • Staggers/string halt
  • Head flicking
  • Unexplained Changed behaviour
  • Unexplained cough/choke
  • Digestive issues/colic
  • Persistent greasy heal/rainscald
  • Reproductive issues

Mycotoxins deplete minerals from your horse and lower immunity, affect liver and kidneys, and may leave them susceptible to secondary and compromised immunity issues. They affect all horses differently so it maybe hard to put your finger on.

There’s a simple, effective, safe, rapid fix.. Toxin binder. Which will remove these toxins from your horse through the manure.  We stock a quality toxin binder containing mycosorbA by equitec, and MycosorbA (the most effective toxin binder with 20yrs of research behind it)

It’s a powder so fed with hard feed preferably daily at rate of 10-50gms (1-5tbs) per day. You should see results fairly quickly. The toxin binder adheres to the toxins and removes them via the manure daily as they ingest them from the grass or feed. If one or two horses are showing obvious signs best to feed them all as the others will be affected in different ways and can cause kidney and liver and neurological issues. Every horse is affected differently.

It’s necessary to continue feeding While the toxins are there. It removes the toxins ingested for about a 24hr period. So generally is necessary in summer, Spring and Autumn, maybe less in winter. You’ll be able to tell because if you stop feeding the symptoms will return within a few days.

Contact us via our shop on 042 HORSE 93 / (0424 677 393) for more info or to order.

You must be logged in to post a comment.