Joseph Lyddy DubbinJOSEPH LYDDY
Joseph Lyddy's Iconic Dubbin, waterproofs, softens, protects and preserves boots and all leather tack.
• Available in Neutral and Black.
• Contains a rich blend of waxes, tallow and oils.
• Formulated to not only clean, but nourish and seal all hard wearing leather.
• Keeps leather soft and supple and provides protection by forming a slightly greasy protective filem.
• Ideal for any leather products, especially all types of leather boots, saddles and tack.
• NB: Do not use on suede or nubuck.
• Test in an inconspicuous place first before using.
• Wipe surface clean.
• Rub Dubbin in evenly with a brush or a soft cloth, paying special attention to stitching, welts and soles of footwear.
• Allow to penetrate.
• Some leathers may darken slightly when first applied.